Monday, November 14, 2011

Post 1:
Britt's opinion:  I've decided today was pick on Kyle day. To begin with I have a furious envy problem going on, the guy does nothing all day long. The only thing he does do is go to school but that shouldnt count because i go to school too. I also work right after school everyday, and then come home sometimes clean or do homework. On my weekends i do hang out with friends but 98 percent of the time, I'm cleaning most of the afternoons since most of plans consist of being during the night time. So all i do during my days is clean and clean. For example: This Sunday, i did nothing. But i did clean out the pantry, refrigerator, do laundry(including his), clean my room. What did Kyle do on his lovely Sunday afternoon?? Hang out with his best friend all day and play video games. The minute he got home from his friends he went straight to his room, and played video games.. SERIOUSLY? 
Yes, i know that i'm not slaved to clean. But if i don't clean then my mom is irritated for the rest of the day so then i feel bad and do it, but nooooo Kyle never feels bad and doesn't even care how the house looks. He can live in a "hoarder" house and not even know the difference. 
Well, that felt good to get off my chest. Let's hear your defense Kyle. 
Kyle doing what he does best... VIDEO GAMES.

2 comments:

  1. This Kyle, i would like to take a minute to point out the Toy Story 3 poster, that completes my room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, Your has is SO clean everyday. I don't think that either of you have to worry to much about it. lol

    ReplyDelete