Monday, November 21, 2011

Dear Kyky, this is the last blog entry so i decided to write to you.
I want to let you know how much i love you. Your are the MOST important thing in my life, it may not seem like that sometimes and it may seem I'm to busy with my friends, but you are always my number one. We have been through so much in our childhood through teenage years. There is so many things i wish i could change to make your life better. I am so protective over you and i won't let any harm get in your way. I try to always be there for you and always take care of you, and I'm hoping its working.
I hope that you know you can tell me anything and  i will always support you and never judge you for you decisions only give you a hard time ;).
You have turn into such a great person. You have overcome a lot and I am so proud of you. Never let anyone tell you different and please don't let anyone bring you down. Stay the way you are, because they way you are is perfect.
NOM NOM NOM.

All my love,
Sissy


1 comment:

  1. I have soooo enjoyed these entries you two! Well done... Remember how kind you are to one another, remember how you need each other, and love selflessly. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete